Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We Love our New Home

We are so happy to announce that we have officially unpacked EVERYTHING and put things away. We are feeling quite at home in our new neighborhood and ward. Riley has been to scout camp with Adison and is going up to Bear Lake to scout camp again this weekend. If he is not careful he will be made the scout leader. They have put me in Young Women's as the Laurel Advisor. I am excited for the great challenge that will lie ahead as I get to know the girls.

Tyler is getting to know people, Landon has already adopted another family and Adison is making friends too. The little girl across the street is five and she comes over every day to see if Emma can play. We are fitting in and enjoying it here!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Thanks for posting house pictures I like what I see I can't wait to come take a tour.